Saturday, November 18, 2006

the Conceptual couple




This is from a swedish tv-show called 100 Höjdare done by two comedians/journalists.

They meet a couple that are 78 and 73 years old. They do everything together, or they dress the same, and have always done like that. They are called the Conceptual couple


I'm fascinated by unormal people, and people that don't act normative.

That people have the courage to go their own way, and are not affraid of sticking out in a crowd.

I wish I was more like that, and that I could be more secure in myself so that I didn't care what people would say if I had a "girls" shirt, belt or jewelry.

I have began to mix my style with accesories that I find cool, wheter or not they come from the girls brand of H&M, or can be found in a typical girls store.

I hope that I can keep going my own way and continue to be more and more bold when it comes to fashion and how I live and present myself.

Versatility is necessary!
(never mind the ugly picture!)


No comments: