Tuesday, November 14, 2006

How do you want your eggs made?


I hate being the person that always take the first step towards contact.

It's always like that, and the more I do it the more I hate it.

I wrote a "Hi" to a guy today on Qruiser, he answered with a "yo!"

As I hate being the one to say "Hi" first I also hate being the one to continue the conversation. I did not know what to say so instead I wrote: (How are you supposed to write back again without it being boring?)

The guy saved me with a: "how do you want your eggs made?"

I believe that if you visit another persons contact-page you automatically find the guy interesting in some way (at least I do that when I visit someone (If it isn't an ugly person, then I just visit so that I can have a laugh)).


Why don't you, the next time you visit me, drop a little "Hi!"

So that I can be the person who asks: "How do you want your eggs made?"


(That would at least get me more interested in you)


No comments: