Sunday, November 19, 2006


"Something has changed within me, something is not the same. I'm through with playing by someone elses rules"


A thing I can't cope with is another new phenomena, I am gay (official since two weeks), women are suddenly starting to comment my looks. Suddenly women want to be near me, cuddle with me, touch me. It is like I have suddenly been discovered by all these good-looking women, that all of a sudden think that I look good. It's OK to flirt with me now, it's OK to want me now, NOW when I need women the least is the time when they show up.

What have I done to deserve this?

Why couldn't this have happened a couple of years ago? When I needed the female attention the most! Why am I suddenly of interest for a group of human beings that have never before showed any obvious signs of interest of me?

A guy said: Women always want what they can't get!

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense!

I just can't understand this mystery!

It's a shame that women are so retarded sometimes...

1 comment:

radius said...

Hi Oskar, just came across your blog by chance, after pressing a couple of times the "next blog" button on the header. You said how much you were surprised by getting a lot of attention from women, after you discovered that you are gay. For me this sounds very logical: Since you "officially" declared your farewell from any relationship to women, this ignites their femal hunting spirit. It is a big challenge for them nown to seduce you, to reattract your interest in them. I think it is a game. They just like the idea to get the biggest proof of their unresistable physical attraction by telling all their femal comrades how they managed to get even a gay man into their trap.
Buy the way I am bloody normal, but so many things between loving people are not much different in the homo- or heterosexual world.

All the best, nice blog btw.

Radius
http://persian-cat.de