Monday, November 13, 2006

V&R for H&M






















The shallow person in me, and the person who LOVE's clothes in me did something bad last night!
As I was up late and was chatting to some people, I was reminded that Viktor & Rolf's H&M collection should be sold online in 10 minutes.
I quickly got to H&M's site, and I must have been one of many that got on to the site, AND I proved to be lucky as I clicked on a shoping sign......... AND IT WORKED!!
My adrenaline started pumping in my body, and I felt as though I was about to enter the stage and sing something!
(I have never felt such a feeling over some clothes before)

In the end I managed to get hold of 3 t-shirt's (one red, one blue and one white) and two pair of kneehigh socks!
(I didn't even think twice when I took money from my savingsaccount, I just had to have the clothes!!!!!!)


I think I will live on this bargain of exclusive clothing for weeks!

No comments: